Join hosts Jay Montez and Tony Rau of Odell Brewing Company as they guides you through basic and advanced classes on how to use yeast like a pro. They cover
And much, much more.
- How to create a yeast starter
- Washing, harvesting, and reusing yeast to save money and improve your brewing efficiency
- How to stress yeast to produce different flavor profiles
- Tools for maintaining yeast health and assessing viability
- Plating yeast and bacteria to create long-term mother cultures
- Isolating components of mixed fermentation