Brewing Juicy Bits (NE-Style IPAs) with WeldWerks
Join WeldWerks Brewing Cofounder/Brewmaster Neil Fisher as he walks you through everything you need to know to brew one of the highest-acclaimed New England-Style IPAs available.
In this video, WeldWerks Cofounder/Brewmaster Neil Fisher will walk you through every consideration as they developed the recipe for Juicy Bits, then gives you tips for how you can modify the process to fit your palette. In this video, Neil will also cover:
- Recipe considerations when developing Juicy Bits
- How WeldWerks modifies Juicy Bits to make the many iterations that now exist (e.g. Extra Extra Juicy Bits)
- Packaging and conditioning considerations
- How WeldWerks modifies Juicy Bits for their New England-Style Pale Ales and New England-Style Double IPAs
- When and how to adjunct/fruit your New England-Style beers